A running account of life in the gallery and arts district

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The letter I sent to all Oregon Wineries I could find

Hello
I am the new President of Oregon Mozart Players and I have a crazy idea for our action on the 24th of April this year and would like your input.
I would like to get one bottle of wine, any kind, from every winery in Oregon. This would be a feat indeed, but it would also be an amazing collection to auction off to raise money for our performances. Also, it would make the news among the performance community outside and inside Oregon in all the related web and paper publications.
I love to talk about our great wines when I travel and this would be something really cool to talk about!
Each winery would be listed and thanked in the program and on the blog.
I would love to hear from you about the idea and if you would be willing to give us one bottle.
541 515 0487 cell
Yes so far: 1.King Estate, 2.Sweet Cheeks, 3. Silvan Ridge, 4. Benton-Lane, 5. Pfeiffer, 6.Anderson Family Vineyard, 7.Ayres Vineyard, 8.Amity, 9.Bishop Creek Cellars,10. Andrew Rich, 11.Kristin Hill, 12. Lenne’ Estate, 13.Capitello Wine,
Thank you

No comments: